Friday, November 18, 2011

Showered with love....

So the Meet & Greet for Phillip, Amber & Andrew was a success! I had so much fun working on the projects that I was kind of sad to give them away. But they loved them so much so I am going to share them with you!


This is a poem that I wrote for them. I LOVE writing poems and have since I was little. I am so glad that I am able to bless others with this gift. 


 Dixi cup lanterns were a hit. They were more time consuming than I thought they would be but it was well worth it! This is a strand of 20 lights and I'm glad that I didn't buy one with 50 :)


 The canvas was probably my most challenging project because it did not come out as I planned. However I do like the outcome :)




This letter A was my favorite project. Yes, they are real crayons.
Hope you enjoyed these projects! There WILL be more to come! See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment