Monday, December 19, 2011

First Christmas Craft.....

Making ornaments out of a scrabble game. First, I collected the names and place them on the bars to see what fit the best. Then, I had Charles saw them at my marks. The edges were a little rough and I did not have sandpaper so I went outside and used my sidewalk to smooth them up real quick :) I simply used wood glue and glue the ribbon behind the center letters. Now we all have our personal ornaments for this year and the kids love to find their names on the tree! So simple and easy!





SO I am in LOVE with pinterest. If  you are on pinterest then you know exactly what I am talking about. There are so many amazing things that strike your interest and so many things that I want to accomplish now. Maybe in the end possibly selling some of my creations. There are a lot of dreams that I have for my photography career and a lot of ways that I would like to things go. However, God's plans are not always the same as our plans so while I am learning my patience, I am spending my time being creative! I look forward to sharing everything with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment