Thursday, January 5, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New year......


Here is my first project of the new year. I promise that you will see many many more and hope that you enjoy them as much as I do. This fabric tutu turned out adorable and of course Tori didn't want to take it off!

Unfortunatly we had a bad spell of the flu over Christmas break. I think that we are finally past it. But we also had a case of the loose teeth. Jayden lost one and has one more to come out and Chase lost two. All they cared about was the tooth fairy!

Here are a few pictures from Christmas in our little nest. I just love my star filter if you haven't noticed. I shot these photos on Christmas Eve right after all the children were tucked away in their beds. 




Hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment